What does CRM do?
The primary goals of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) are to initiate, maintain, record and track conversations and interactions with current and future customers across multiple channels. Early systems were a list management system that collected prospect data by specific categories and organized them into predefined segments for follow-up. This often-involved hundreds of one to one conversations. Information had to be input several times on route to conversion and was error prone and when an employee left the company important information was often lost. In today's digital world, CRM has evolved and efficient software is available to streamline every aspect of the process.
The development and utilization of new channels of communication, including Social Media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and others has increased the complexity of business communication. What was once a private, one-on-one conversation between a sales or service person and customer is now, a multi-channel highly visible, one-to-many conversation. Interaction through these channels provides new opportunities to attract and engage potential new customers, and share customer experiences to build brand value. Integration to marketing platforms such as HubSpot and others, provide automated publishing and engagement metrics to monitor your evaluate your marketing results.
What to look for in a CRM
- Simplicity and ease of integration: An integrated and Intuitive system is easy to learn and use, should assist the user in saving time and being more productive, and will encourage rapid adoption.
- Flexibility and customization: Every business is unique therefore some business specific configuration will be required to fit your business model.
- Lead generation and follow-up tracking: A configurable, predefined sales and conversion process with automated customer follow-up tasks, progress milestones. and revenue forecasts provides important metrics for your sales efforts.
- Inbound marketing and sales platform: Automate publishing, and measure lead generation activity on websites and Social Media.
- Configurable Dashboards: Real-time views of lead generation activities, opportunities and pipeline status.
- List management: Multiple list and segmentation capability for quick and efficient data management.
- Remote access: All functionality needs to be available from anywhere and anytime.
- BYOD friendly: Accessing information from handheld devices is critical, especially for field sales & operational personnel, who may need access to customer data, images, forms, drawings, and orA
CRM software can be acquired as a standalone application but is often more effective, and less expensive, when included with an integrated ERP system. This approach reduces dual entry, data errors, enhances reporting capabilities, and provides access to real-time data across the enterprise.
In response to options requested by the FocusERP community, Customer Relationship Management has been added as core functionality and includes integration to the HubSpot Marketing platform. These methodologies bring Marketing, Sales, and Service together and provide metrics and feedback from interaction for Website visits, Social media activity and Email Marketing Campaigns. For more information on how FocusERP can streamline your business, call Neil at 403 608 1346, or by email email@example.com
What Does Oil Field Software Cost?